logo

The ConnectWise Control forum has moved to ConnectWise University! This forum has been locked and is in read-only mode. Click here for instructions on how to access the new forum.

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
urngoodhands  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:01:03 PM(UTC)
urngoodhands

I would be interested in seeing how users have integrated SC into their contact manager, sales management, Access Database, etc etc. Would be great to see some screenshots, instructions, etc.

urngoodhands  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 5:46:45 PM(UTC)
urngoodhands

Seriously.. no one has integrated SC into their CMS, etc??
Jeff  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2013 2:47:23 PM(UTC)
Jeff

Medals: Level 4: Wise Old Owl! Received 100 Thanks!

Man

Was thanked: 156 time(s) in 122 post(s)
I know a lot of companies have because of the emails and questions I have received over time. Here is some of the more common I have seen:

1. Links - Setup a default link and pass parameters along with the URL to ScreenConnect to find that session. This is what the guys in the forum did for LabTech.
2. Advanced Link - Same as above but had some java script behind the button that would click the 'launch' of the session.
3. Automatically create sessions - If you search for this term in the forum you will see where users have put together different scripts/tools to automatically create and launch support sessions. This would be useful in a help desk tool for sure.
4. Allow guest to create session - While there is work for this ongoing (we had hoped to release with 4.0) some customers are embedding our unattended client into their own software installed at guest machine. Guest can then push a button in the software to request help. This stars our service so that the machine calls back into the list of sessions. This eliminates customer having to join a support session and controls when techs can access the machine.

I saw a nice tool someone had written for Spiceworks recently and I know we recently tested a few help desk tools and hope to release some integrations around those tools sometime soon.

Hopefully others will thrown in ideas from their experience.
ScreenConnect Team
jimmyw  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:58:15 PM(UTC)
jimmyw

Medals: Level 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

Australia

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)