logo

The ConnectWise Control forum has moved to ConnectWise University! This forum has been locked and is in read-only mode. Click here for instructions on how to access the new forum.

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jamie.stubbe  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:14:23 PM(UTC)
jamie.stubbe

Hey Guys,

I think this has been asked before, but i wanted to start a new thread and bring the request back into the lime light,

I would like to be able to set default settings for connections, Mainly set the default quality level for connections

As others have mentioned before, If a connection is subpar, Loading the customer screen first in high quality takes forever, and if we switch to a lower quality things run quite a bit quicker,

I would like to be able to select the sharing quality before the connection handshake or by default,
so we can get right to the support rather then waiting for the clients side to load,

As I work for an ISP and connection issues are our main volume of calls, an inconsistent or poor connection is common, (Until we get it fixed/investigated with your excellent software of course,)

Thanks guys,
As always keep up the greatness, Best remote support software i have used yet,
Price, Features, Self hosted, and support response, all very good reasons not to go with anything else, ;-)

Jamie.

Jeff  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2013 4:24:44 PM(UTC)
Jeff

Medals: Level 4: Wise Old Owl! Received 100 Thanks!

Man

Was thanked: 156 time(s) in 122 post(s)
Thanks Jamie I was just responding to another post that was pretty similar. There are plans to add a lot more functionality through our web.config and app.config but I believe you can do what you would like today. Take a look at this post: Default-to-Medium-Screen-Quality http://forum.screenconne...dium-Screen-Quality.aspx

Edited by user Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:18:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ScreenConnect Team
jamie.stubbe  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2013 1:34:08 PM(UTC)
jamie.stubbe

Hey Jeff,

Think you forgot to add the link meta data to that post ;),

I'll go looking through the search

Thanks for the reply Jeff,

Jamie.
jamie.stubbe  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2013 3:03:55 PM(UTC)
jamie.stubbe

Awesome, Worked as requested, I have never been more happy to see black and white! The world is not always better in color Yay!

Thanks Jeff,