logo

The ConnectWise Control forum has moved to ConnectWise University! This forum has been locked and is in read-only mode. Click here for instructions on how to access the new forum.

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cobash  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2013 11:14:44 AM(UTC)
cobash

Medals: ScreenConnect Advisor: Focus Group MemberLevel 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I remember there was a way to use the developer tools in internet explorer to grab the web link that is generated when you create an unattended agent. Is there a way to still grab this? I used to have a "Download" link on my web page that would always let you download the latest version of the unattended since it was created on the fly. My old link that I had stopped working when I updated to 3.1.

Thanks!

Edited by user Saturday, February 2, 2013 11:15:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cobash  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2013 5:44:18 PM(UTC)
cobash

Medals: ScreenConnect Advisor: Focus Group MemberLevel 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Never mind I messed around with firefox for a bit and figured it out. If you go to Tools -> Web Developer -> Developer Tools and click Web Console or Shift +F2.

Create your unattended and you will see a line of code. You can copy this and make a link on your web page and when it is clicked it will always build the latest version.