logo
Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jonesy8463  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8:15:21 PM(UTC)
Jonesy8463

When using the app on a phone to remote clients, the list of computers names is cut short, turning the phone horizontal doesn't help as the black bar is introduced from the left. We can have 40 computers with a different number on the end and we dont see it and there is no way to adjust the column widths. This is on a Note 8 so screen is as big as it gets for a phone. Can we have adjustable column or have the black back able to retract to allow more room in landscape so the full computers names are seen so they can be easily selected? Thanks.

Jonesy8463  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 11:18:51 AM(UTC)
Jonesy8463

Does nobody else have this issue, I cant see what computers im connecting too as the computer name shows then the number at the end is cut off, usually with a long name and we put Initials of the company at the front to sort into groups so it only take a few characters before the computers number is missing off the screen ? Thanks.
SoCo_Systems  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 3:25:28 PM(UTC)
SoCo_Systems

Medals: Level 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
If you are using 6.5 or older, take a look at the Cleaner Columns extension. It makes a huge difference for me. Though last I checked, it didn't work right with 6.6 and up.