logo

The ConnectWise Control forum has moved to ConnectWise University! This forum has been locked and is in read-only mode. Click here for instructions on how to access the new forum.

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mpaul  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 6, 2018 1:06:43 AM(UTC)
mpaul

United States

Hi, we have Screen Connect integrated with our Duo Secure Gateway. There is one piece though we feel will help streamline the login process. When launching Screen Connect from the DUO access gateway, I would expect to only get prompted for my 2FA push on the phone. Instead Screen Connect is asking for another step where we have to click on the "Login to External Provider," then we are prompted to do a Duo Push. While I understand it is only one extra click, I am trying to save all the time we can on steps.

From what I understand there is some IDP Url that we need to enter on the DUO portion to make this happen, but I am unable to deceipher the SAML Generated Metadata from Screen Connect to input the correct information. Basically the Metadata has no field for IDP so I suspect it is labeled differently. Support suggested I browse the forums site. So I am wondering if this last piece of the integration is even possible, or we have to wait for a next version, or an enhancement request, or I'm not looking in the right place?

Scott  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 11:34:07 AM(UTC)
Scott

Medals: Level 4: Wise Old Owl! Received 100 Thanks!

United States

Was thanked: 351 time(s) in 303 post(s)
So I can definitely agree that there is significant area for improvement within our Duo implementation. I recommend checking out the FR registered here and adding your +1/comment if you feel it's asking for what you want.

If not, please feel free to register a new request within the same portal I mentioned above.
ScreenConnect Team