logo

The ConnectWise Control forum has moved to ConnectWise University! This forum has been locked and is in read-only mode. Click here for instructions on how to access the new forum.

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jesseb  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 3:52:40 PM(UTC)
Jesseb

Medals: ScreenConnect Advisor: Focus Group MemberLevel 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

United States

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I know the holidays have put everyone behind, but I was hoping to get an update when 5.5 will move to "Stable" designation? Not being able to use SC on my Android in landscape mode is a pain, and I understand this is fixed in 5.5, but I've also put myself in quite a bind upgrading to a pre-release version before, and don't intend to again =).

Scott  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 2:42:15 PM(UTC)
Scott

Medals: Level 4: Wise Old Owl! Received 100 Thanks!

United States

Was thanked: 351 time(s) in 303 post(s)
It's always hard to give an estimate, there's still a few potential issues that need further investigation before we can push 5.5 to stable. With that said, the latest release is considered a Release Candidate which usually means the stable build is only a few (2-3ish) weeks away, just don't quote me exactly on that.
ScreenConnect Team
thanks 2 users thanked Scott for this useful post.
Jesseb on 1/12/2016(UTC), NJH.siii on 1/12/2016(UTC)
Jesseb  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 3:18:12 PM(UTC)
Jesseb

Medals: ScreenConnect Advisor: Focus Group MemberLevel 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

United States

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scott Go to Quoted Post
It's always hard to give an estimate, there's still a few potential issues that need further investigation before we can push 5.5 to stable. With that said, the latest release is considered a Release Candidate which usually means the stable build is only a few (2-3ish) weeks away, just don't quote me exactly on that.

I understand, I'm just anxious to have my landscape mode on my phone working again. Thanks for the update!