logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DCooper  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 3:12:13 PM(UTC)
DCooper

United States

I haven't seen this as yet anywhere... What are the keystrokes to paste from OSX host to PC client. I have an iMac I use for my workstation. I expect to use CMD-C to copy text from my host and CTRL-V to paste on the client. That doesn't seem to work.

Also I tried using Miscellanneous-SendKeyboard Strokes but duplicated letters/numbers seem only to get one of the character. So something with HTTPS:// comes out at HTPS:/ I'll file a bug report for that. Since it looks like they are sending it letter by letter probably via UDP the error checking is probably discarding duplicates. I'll file a bug report afterwords.
Scott  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 1:52:22 PM(UTC)
Scott

Medals: Level 4: Wise Old Owl! Received 100 Thanks!

United States

Was thanked: 345 time(s) in 299 post(s)
Thanks for the report!

Which exact version of Control are you using on the server? You can find this on the Status tab within the Administration page.

Also, from your iMac, what version of the Mac bundle are you using? You can find this from the Information control panel that's available from the taskbar when you are actively connected into another machine. It will be next to the other panels such as Messages and Toolbox.
ScreenConnect Team
BryanWall  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2018 10:44:00 PM(UTC)
BryanWall

United States

I am having the same issue. Is there any way to copy/paste from a Mac to a remote Windows PC?

My Mac client is Version 6.6 (6.6.18120.6697). I am using the cloud hosted version. It says the server is on 6.6.18120.6697.