logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
irk0n  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:20:34 PM(UTC)
irk0n


Rank: Guest

Joined: 12/5/2017(UTC)
Posts: 6
United States
Location: Los Angeles

After upgrading to latest we get an HTTP500 Error Processing request.
we have to restart the screenconnect service to get the system back up.

Scott  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 12:48:30 PM(UTC)
Scott


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 4: Wise Old Owl! Received 100 Thanks!

Joined: 3/28/2014(UTC)
Posts: 2,764
United States

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 338 time(s) in 292 post(s)
When does this happen? After you restart will it eventually happen again?

Are you hosting your ScreenConnect server on Windows or Linux?

Also, just to be clear, to which exact version of ConnectWise Control did you upgrade?
ScreenConnect Team
irk0n  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 7:46:35 PM(UTC)
irk0n


Rank: Guest

Joined: 12/5/2017(UTC)
Posts: 6
United States
Location: Los Angeles

Yes after I restart takes a day or 2 usually.
Hosting internally on Linux
6.4.15361.6527
Scott  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 2:32:29 PM(UTC)
Scott


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 4: Wise Old Owl! Received 100 Thanks!

Joined: 3/28/2014(UTC)
Posts: 2,764
United States

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 338 time(s) in 292 post(s)
When this problem occurs what does the resource usage for the mono process look like?

Also, how large is the Session.db file? You can find it within the App_Data directory found by default at /opt/screenconnect/App_Data

Finally, roughly how many Access clients do you have calling into the server?
ScreenConnect Team
irk0n  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 10:20:34 PM(UTC)
irk0n


Rank: Guest

Joined: 12/5/2017(UTC)
Posts: 6
United States
Location: Los Angeles

Originally Posted by: Scott Go to Quoted Post
When this problem occurs what does the resource usage for the mono process look like?

Also, how large is the Session.db file? You can find it within the App_Data directory found by default at /opt/screenconnect/App_Data

Finally, roughly how many Access clients do you have calling into the server?


This is when the service is running fine. It hasn't happened again but I will get that once it happens.
1723 root 20 0 926424 295540 18740 S 0.0 29.0 9:11.86 mono


Session.db is 352K

Very low traffic. almost never more than one at a time and used about 5-10 times a day.
irk0n  
#6 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 7:51:34 PM(UTC)
irk0n


Rank: Guest

Joined: 12/5/2017(UTC)
Posts: 6
United States
Location: Los Angeles

This is what is showing right now on the GUI

at System.Web.VirtualPathUtility.Normalize (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.VirtualPathUtility.ToAppRelative (System.String virtualPath, System.String applicationPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.VirtualPathUtility.ToAppRelative (System.String virtualPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.HttpRequest.ApplyUrlMapping (System.String url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.HttpRequest.get_FilePath () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.HttpRequest.get_BaseVirtualDir () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.HttpRequest.MapPath (System.String virtualPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPath (System.String virtualPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Hosting.DefaultVirtualPathProvider.DirectoryExists (System.String virtualDir) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.FindWebConfig (System.String path, System.Boolean& inAnotherApp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.OpenWebConfiguration (System.String path, System.String site, System.String locationSubPath, System.String server, System.String userName, System.String password, Boolean fweb) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.GetSection (System.String sectionName, System.String path, System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.GetSection (System.String sectionName, System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.GetWebApplicationSection (System.String sectionName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.HttpApplication.InitOnce (Boolean full_init) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0


1723 root 20 0 957696 270744 3848 S 0.0 26.6 44:37.94 mono

Edited by user Monday, December 18, 2017 7:52:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ben B  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 5:05:41 PM(UTC)
Ben B


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Joined: 10/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 329

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Originally Posted by: irk0n Go to Quoted Post
This is what is showing right now on the GUI

at System.Web.VirtualPathUtility.Normalize (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.VirtualPathUtility.ToAppRelative (System.String virtualPath, System.String applicationPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.VirtualPathUtility.ToAppRelative (System.String virtualPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.HttpRequest.ApplyUrlMapping (System.String url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.HttpRequest.get_FilePath () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.HttpRequest.get_BaseVirtualDir () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.HttpRequest.MapPath (System.String virtualPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPath (System.String virtualPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Hosting.DefaultVirtualPathProvider.DirectoryExists (System.String virtualDir) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.FindWebConfig (System.String path, System.Boolean& inAnotherApp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.OpenWebConfiguration (System.String path, System.String site, System.String locationSubPath, System.String server, System.String userName, System.String password, Boolean fweb) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.GetSection (System.String sectionName, System.String path, System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.GetSection (System.String sectionName, System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.GetWebApplicationSection (System.String sectionName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.HttpApplication.InitOnce (Boolean full_init) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0


1723 root 20 0 957696 270744 3848 S 0.0 26.6 44:37.94 mono


Is there any more info related to this stack in /var/log/screenconnect? There should be some description of the exception related to the trace.

Also, on what flavor of Linux are you hosting Control?
ScreenConnect Team
irk0n  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 12:39:34 AM(UTC)
irk0n


Rank: Guest

Joined: 12/5/2017(UTC)
Posts: 6
United States
Location: Los Angeles

12 18:29:51.744 -08:00, ScreenConnect Relay, Information): Starting service...
Event (2016/12/12 18:29:52.031 -08:00, ScreenConnect Relay, Information): Successfully started service.
Event (2016/12/12 18:29:52.031 -08:00, ScreenConnect Web Server, Information): Starting service...
Event (2016/12/12 18:30:07.630 -08:00, ScreenConnect Web Server, Information): Successfully started service.
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:28.143 -08:00, ScreenConnect Session Manager, Information): Restarting service...
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:28.164 -08:00, ScreenConnect Relay, Information): Restarting service...
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:28.428 -08:00, ScreenConnect Web Server, Information): Restarting service...
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:29.217 -08:00, ScreenConnect Relay, Information): Successfully restarted service.
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:29.418 -08:00, ScreenConnect Session Manager, Information): Successfully restarted service.
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:42.700 -08:00, ScreenConnect Session Manager, Information): Starting service...
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:43.557 -08:00, ScreenConnect Session Manager, Error): Failed to start service: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Address already in use

Server stack trace:
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind (System.Net.EndPoint local_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start (Int32 backlog) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.NetTcp.TcpChannelListener`1[System.ServiceModel.Channels.IDuplexSessionChannel].OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ListenerLoopManager.Setup (TimeSpan openTimeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1[ScreenConnect.SessionManager].Startup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1<ScreenConnect.SessionManager>:Startup (object,byte[]&,byte[]&)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1<ScreenConnect.SessionManager>:Startup ()
at ScreenConnect.AppDomainServiceBase.StartServiceInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Unhandled Exception:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Address already in use

Server stack trace:
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind (System.Net.EndPoint local_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start (Int32 backlog) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.NetTcp.TcpChannelListener`1[System.ServiceModel.Channels.IDuplexSessionChannel].OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ListenerLoopManager.Setup (TimeSpan openTimeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1[ScreenConnect.SessionManager].Startup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1<ScreenConnect.SessionManager>:Startup (object,byte[]&,byte[]&)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1<ScreenConnect.SessionManager>:Startup ()
at ScreenConnect.AppDomainServiceBase.StartServiceInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Address already in use

Server stack trace:
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind (System.Net.EndPoint local_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start (Int32 backlog) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.NetTcp.TcpChannelListener`1[System.ServiceModel.Channels.IDuplexSessionChannel].OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
irk0n  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 6:15:20 PM(UTC)
irk0n


Rank: Guest

Joined: 12/5/2017(UTC)
Posts: 6
United States
Location: Los Angeles

Originally Posted by: irk0n Go to Quoted Post
12 18:29:51.744 -08:00, ScreenConnect Relay, Information): Starting service...
Event (2016/12/12 18:29:52.031 -08:00, ScreenConnect Relay, Information): Successfully started service.
Event (2016/12/12 18:29:52.031 -08:00, ScreenConnect Web Server, Information): Starting service...
Event (2016/12/12 18:30:07.630 -08:00, ScreenConnect Web Server, Information): Successfully started service.
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:28.143 -08:00, ScreenConnect Session Manager, Information): Restarting service...
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:28.164 -08:00, ScreenConnect Relay, Information): Restarting service...
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:28.428 -08:00, ScreenConnect Web Server, Information): Restarting service...
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:29.217 -08:00, ScreenConnect Relay, Information): Successfully restarted service.
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:29.418 -08:00, ScreenConnect Session Manager, Information): Successfully restarted service.
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:42.700 -08:00, ScreenConnect Session Manager, Information): Starting service...
Event (2016/12/12 19:40:43.557 -08:00, ScreenConnect Session Manager, Error): Failed to start service: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Address already in use

Server stack trace:
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind (System.Net.EndPoint local_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start (Int32 backlog) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.NetTcp.TcpChannelListener`1[System.ServiceModel.Channels.IDuplexSessionChannel].OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ListenerLoopManager.Setup (TimeSpan openTimeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1[ScreenConnect.SessionManager].Startup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1<ScreenConnect.SessionManager>:Startup (object,byte[]&,byte[]&)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1<ScreenConnect.SessionManager>:Startup ()
at ScreenConnect.AppDomainServiceBase.StartServiceInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Unhandled Exception:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Address already in use

Server stack trace:
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind (System.Net.EndPoint local_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start (Int32 backlog) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.NetTcp.TcpChannelListener`1[System.ServiceModel.Channels.IDuplexSessionChannel].OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ListenerLoopManager.Setup (TimeSpan openTimeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1[ScreenConnect.SessionManager].Startup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1<ScreenConnect.SessionManager>:Startup (object,byte[]&,byte[]&)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) ScreenConnect.ServiceHostWrapper`1<ScreenConnect.SessionManager>:Startup ()
at ScreenConnect.AppDomainServiceBase.StartServiceInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Address already in use

Server stack trace:
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind (System.Net.EndPoint local_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start (Int32 backlog) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.NetTcp.TcpChannelListener`1[System.ServiceModel.Channels.IDuplexSessionChannel].OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open (TimeSpan timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0


Still experiencing this issue, any ideas?
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.