logo

The ConnectWise Control forum has moved to ConnectWise University! This forum has been locked and is in read-only mode. Click here for instructions on how to access the new forum.

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mrfite  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:16:58 PM(UTC)
mrfite

United States

Good Day,

This task should be relative easy but I cannot seem to figure it out Confused .

I am trying to generate a Report of all the Access Session Computer's that have reported into our server in the last 30 days.

All I need the report to display is the Computername, domain name (fqdn), and when the computer was last connected.

Every time I try to create the report, I get over 5000+ computers and most are duplicates. We only have 1000+ Access Session Computers on our server.

The purpose of this report is to get a list of computers with access sessions, compare that list with computers that are in Active Directory so I can find any computer's that still need the client installed or are having issues connecting to our server.

Thanks.

Ben B  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 3:01:16 PM(UTC)
Ben B

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mrfite Go to Quoted Post
Good Day,

This task should be relative easy but I cannot seem to figure it out Confused .

I am trying to generate a Report of all the Access Session Computer's that have reported into our server in the last 30 days.

All I need the report to display is the Computername, domain name (fqdn), and when the computer was last connected.

Every time I try to create the report, I get over 5000+ computers and most are duplicates. We only have 1000+ Access Session Computers on our server.

The purpose of this report is to get a list of computers with access sessions, compare that list with computers that are in Active Directory so I can find any computer's that still need the client installed or are having issues connecting to our server.

Thanks.

Good morning,

The following report might be what you're looking for; this is a grouped session connection report that groups guest access session connections by machine domain, machine name, and session id. If you filter on (DisconnectedTime > '2016-12-02' OR DisconnectedTime IS NULL), the report will output information for all access sessions that had or have a live connection at some point in the past month (if the endpoint is currently connected, the corresponding session connection will have a null-valued DisconnectedTime):

Aggregation Type: Grouped
Report Type: SessionConnection
Group Fields: SessionGuestMachineDomain, SessionGuestMachineName, SessionID
Select Fields: LastConnectedTime, Count
Filter: ProcessType='Guest' AND SessionSessionType='Access' AND (DisconnectedTime > '2016-12-02' OR DisconnectedTime IS NULL)

The aforementioned report would look like this in the Report Manager:

UserPostedImage

ScreenConnect Team