logo

The ConnectWise Control forum has moved to ConnectWise University! This forum has been locked and is in read-only mode. Click here for instructions on how to access the new forum.

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DaveRay  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 1:59:54 AM(UTC)
DaveRay

United States

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. If this is in the wrong section please let me know, and advise on the proper location.

We've recently upgraded from version 5X to 6. When clicking on the "Access" button the default is the "All machines" group. We have 2100+ in this group, and it really slows down the page load time. It also obviously taxes the server, having to load all the machines.

Is there a way to change that default to something else? Can I create a group that is empty and make that the default? <EDIT> we do have about 125+ groups already for our clients

I did search the forum, but is kind of a complex search string, with no real answers found. "default" and "access" are common words it seams.

Thanks in advance!

ps. Love the new look and feel, and the Windows 10 support.

Edited by user Saturday, October 22, 2016 2:01:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Scott  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:56:28 PM(UTC)
Scott

Medals: Level 4: Wise Old Owl! Received 100 Thanks!

United States

Was thanked: 351 time(s) in 303 post(s)
Within the Manage Session Groups modal you can rearrange the session groups themselves using the Up and Down arrows per group.

If you would like any other group to be the first in the series, just move it above All Machines.
ScreenConnect Team