logo

The ConnectWise Control forum has moved to ConnectWise University! This forum has been locked and is in read-only mode. Click here for instructions on how to access the new forum.

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dsadlier  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2016 9:35:02 PM(UTC)
dsadlier

United States

I'm pretty new to ScreenConnect so forgive me if I'm asking something that's already been answered. I hunted via the search and couldn't find what I was looking for so I'm posting my question here.

I recently started a new job and they use ScreenConnect to connect to all their servers and users computers. My question is how do I get 1080p resolution (or 720p) on a headless server? I only get 1024 x 768 as my resolution.

Can I change this or am I stuck with this resolution?

Thanks in advance.

Reid  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 4:31:43 PM(UTC)
Reid

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Unfortunately, that is the default resolution that the operating system hands us. While in a session, you may be able to go into the display settings for that machine and increase the resolution, which should then be reflected in your ScreenConnect session. We do have a registered feature request to set the guest resolution to that of the Host machine and I will add your +1 to that request.
ScreenConnect Team
promptcare  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 9:12:12 PM(UTC)
promptcare

Medals: ScreenConnect Advisor: Focus Group MemberLevel 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 11 post(s)
You could look into a program like NirCtrl (nirsoft.net) to quickly and easily set the resolution using parameters.